Human Resources Services
Our international marine and employment services team provides a wide range of human resources and payroll services to both the commercial shipping industry and the luxury yacht sector. A highly experienced team of professionals enables our ship owning and operating clients to cost-effectively centralise their HR and payroll functions in a well-recognised marine jurisdiction and focus on running their business, not the administration of their crews.
Our payroll services are BACS-approved and we are fully conversant with the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006.
- Production of monthly, fortnightly, weekly or daily payrolls
- Management of withholding obligations and payments to relevant authorities (via third parties if required)
- Provision of secure online payslips, accessible via PC, tablet and mobile device
- UK pension auto-enrolment administration
- Administration of specific processes such as RF1199s and A1 applications
- Computation of all necessary calculations for UK tax including Appendix 5: net of foreign tax relief
- Management reports
Our electronic signature solution is accepted by the Maritime & Coastguard Association.
- Production of agreements for crew provision, payroll, administration and crew management services
- Production and distribution to employees of all employment related documents including Seafarers’ Employment Agreements
- Adherence to employment and maritime laws
- Compliance with Maritime Labour Convention 2006
- Close coordination with crewing/recruitment companies
- Management of all other HR activities