A regulated market located in a premier location for financial services, TISE enjoys international recognition with sophisticated professional investors and is specifically designated by UK HMRC as a Recognised Stock Exchange, allowing for exemptions from withholding tax for payments from the UK and Eurobond interest.
TISE is a fully recognised exchange providing capital raising opportunities to a wide range of investment funds and debt offerings. Based in Guernsey, TISE provides the Channel Islands with a market for listing both open-ended and specialist closed-ended investment funds and debt offerings targeting institutional, professional, sophisticated investors.
TISE is suitable for a wide range of highly specialised funds, including: private equity funds, feeder funds, hedge funds, both single and multi-strategy, specialist geographical funds, funds with sophisticated structures or security types, specialist property funds, infrastructure funds, sovereign wealth funds and single strategy funds from around the world.
Both primary and secondary listings of funds, securities and shares issued by Channel Islands and overseas companies are available.
Benefits of TISE
A listing on TISE can offer a number of benefits:
- TISE has been designated by UK HMRC as a Recognised Stock Exchange. This recognition allows for exemptions from withholding tax for payments from the UK of Eurobond interest.
- International recognition with international standards of issuer regulation. TISE is an Affiliate Member of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (“IOSCO”) and an Associate Member of the International Capital Market Services Association (“ICMSA”).
- TISE is a regulated market located in a premier location. TISE is licensed to operate as an investment exchange under The Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987, as amended, and is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. Guernsey is a stable, independent jurisdiction, with robust but pragmatic regulation and a highly experienced and qualified pool of service providers.
Our Listing Services
Our experienced team of Guernsey-based professionals provide cost-effective assistance to clients listing funds and debt offerings, and also ensuring these listed vehicles meet their continuing obligations. Our services include:
- Advising on the due diligence materials to be submitted to TISE and obtaining the necessary due diligence on promoters, directors, investors and other parties
- Assisting with the preparation of a TISE-compliant listing document and obtaining its approval
- Preparation and filing of the listing application and supporting documentation and liaison with TISE
- Maintain the listing in good standing and attending to TISE filing obligations
- Management of all key documents
Download our TISE fact sheet.