We provide a comprehensive range of services specifically geared to the needs of crypto fund managers, whether they are launching their first funds or are an established institutional manager looking to expand into crypto strategies. We are able to offer a range of services tailored to the specific needs of crypto funds including applying industry-accepted valuation techniques, trade reconciliation and processing in-kind subscriptions.
Through our established global network and key partnerships in the crypto ecosystem, we can assist managers with:
- Fund formation
- Banking solutions
- Audit and tax
- Arranging for independent directors
- Regulatory or turnkey funds umbrella solutions
We have partnered with Lukka, a leading blockchain technology platform, to enable us to automate and optimize back office processes and reporting and offer key data integration, capture and processing of exchange/ OTC transactions.
We can also advise managers on:
- subscriptions in kind
- asset storage: both hot/cold wallet
- Maintain the principal corporate books and records
- Provide statutory representation
- Manage subscriptions, redemptions, exchanges and transfers of fund interests
- Statutory reporting
- Maintain register of investors
- Arrange for annual audit
- Administer fund bank accounts
- Monitor and pay fund expenses
- Full turnkey fund and portfolio accounting for digital asset hedge and venture capital funds
- Maintain full accounting and investment portfolio records
- Trading and cash activity reconciliation
- Monitor and account for forks and other transactions unique to digital assets
- Financial statement preparation
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) transactions
- Fund manager and custodian fee calculations and payments
- Investor onboarding and AML/ KYC
- Contact management
- Process Subscription and redemption
- Board of Director and General Partner support
- Liaise with investors for all fund correspondence
- FATCA/CRS Services
- Cayman MLROs
- Compliance, Tax and CoSec services
Our crypto funds are supported by our Paxus or Advent Geneva IT platforms and offer managers and investors portals access.
Our Digital Asset Specialists are on hand to assist you with any queries you may have and discuss your needs in more detail. Please contact any of our key personnel:
Europe - Karine Seguin
Europe - Albert Cilia
Europe - Aaron Sammut
US - Dan Smith
US - Vetrece Martin
Asia - Sean Green
Asia - Tony Carr
- Crypto Currencies factsheet
- Panel session recording "Digital Asset towards an Institutional Marketplace"
- Karine Seguin’s insight "The Institutionalisation of the Crypto Space: Key Trends to Watch for"
- Dan Smith’s interview with Hedgeweek "Growth curve: how Trident Trust is flourishing as the crypto fund sphere matures"