The information on this website is believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Opinions constitute our judgment and are subject to change.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk any of the material for your own personal use.
- You may recopy the material to another person, provided that you acknowledge the source of the material in the copy you send and inform the other person of these restrictions.
- You may not, without the express consent of Trident Trust, incorporate all or any part of this material in another work or publication, particularly if your intention is to distribute that other work or publication commercially. You may not reproduce, transmit or store all or any part of this material in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system. Copying for temporary caching is permitted.
Bahamas. Trident Corporate Services (Bahamas) Limited. Registered office: Centre of Commerce, One Bay Street, Nassau, Bahamas. Licensed under the Financial and Corporate Services Provider Act, 2000 and the Investment Funds Act, 2003.
BVI. Trident Trust Company (B.V.I.) Limited. Registered Office: Trident Chambers, Wickhams Cay, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Licensed under the Banks and Trust Companies Act 1996 (As Amended).
Trident Trust Company (B.V.I.) Limited also holds an Authorised Custodian Licence for the custody of bearer shares. Trident A.R. (B.V.I.) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Trident Trust Company (B.V.I.) Limited, is licensed to provide authorised representative services under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010.
Cayman. Trident Trust Company (Cayman) Limited. Registered office: One Capital Place, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. Registered and Licensed under The Companies Law, The Banks and Trust Companies Law and the Mutual Funds Law and regulated by Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
Cyprus. Trident Trust Company (Cyprus) Limited. Registered office: Trident Centre, 115 Griva Digeni Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
Dubai. Trident Trust Company (UAE) Limited is licensed under the Ras Al Khaimah International Companies Regulations, 2006, by the Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority to provide Registered Agent and Office services - registration number 021. Trident Trust Company (UAE) Limited is licensed under the Jebel Ali Offshore Companies Regulations, 2003 by the Jebel Ali Free Zone to carry on Registered Agent services, registration number 147734.
Guernsey. Trident Trust Company (Guernsey) Limited. Registered office: 4th Floor, West Wing, Trafalgar Court, Admiral Park, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2JA. Licensed under The Regulation of Fiduciaries, Administration Businesses and Company Directors, etc. (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2000, as amended. Trident Trust Company (Guernsey) Limited is also licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission to provide fiduciary services. Trident Fund Services (Guernsey) Limited is licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission to provide promotion, subscription, registration, dealing, management, administration, advising and custody for collective investment schemes, general securities and derivatives.
Hong Kong. Trident Trust Company (HK) Limited. Registered office: 14th Floor, Golden Centre 188 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. Registered as a trust company under Part VIII of the Trustee Ordinance.
Isle of Man. Trident Trust Company (I.O.M.) Limited is a limited liability company registered in the Isle of Man under the Companies Act 2006, registration number 004165V. Its registered office is situated at PO Box 175, 12-14 Finch Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1TT. Trident Trust Company (I.O.M.) Limited is regulated in its conduct of business by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Authority under the Isle of Man Financial Services Act 2008. It is licensed, under reference number 1286, for the provision of corporate services, trust services and services to certain collective investment schemes.
Trident Trust Company (I.O.M.) Limited is registered with the Office of the Data Protection Supervisor under the terms of Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002.
Jersey. Trident Trust Company Limited. Registered office: 11 Bath Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4ST, Channel Islands. Regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission to conduct Trust Company Business under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998.
Luxembourg. Trident Trust Company (Luxembourg) S.A. Registered office: 75, Parc d'activités, L-8308 Capellen (G.-D. Luxembourg). Registration number B148461. Licensed by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
Malta. Trident Trust Company (Malta) Limited, registered in Malta under registration number C51249, is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to act as trustee and to provide other fiduciary services in terms of the Trusts and Trustees Act. Trident Fund Services (Malta) Limited, registered in Malta under registration number C53640, is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide fund administration services in terms of the Investment Services Act, 1994.
Mauritius. Trident Trust Company (Mauritius) Limited. Registered office: 5th Floor, Barkly Wharf, Le Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis, Mauritius. Licensed under The Financial Services Act 2007, Licence Number. MC00005643. Trident Trust Company (Mauritius) Limited is registered under the Business Registration Act 2002 - Business Registration Number C09024080. Trident Trust Company (Mauritius) Limited holds a Management Licence from and is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius. Trident Trust Company (Mauritius) Limited is licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius to provide administration, management, nominee, registered agent, registered office and other services to Global Business Companies, Collective Investment Schemes and other approved structures.
Panama. Trident Corporate Services (Panama) S.A.. Incorporated in Panama, Republic of Panama on April 5, 2006 under company number 521958, with Commercial License Type B issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of the Republic of Panama on 27 April 2006. Trident Trust (Panama) S.A.. Incorporated in Nevis on 21 March 2006 under company number C 29952.
Seychelles. Trident Trust Company (Seychelles) Limited, is licensed under the International Corporate Service Providers Act, 2003 to provide international corporate services. Trident Trust Company (Seychelles) Limited is licensed by the Seychelles International Business Authority to provide trustee services.
Singapore. Trident Trust Company (Singapore) Pte Limited. Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore under the Companies Act Chapter 50. Registration Number 199505965E. Registered Office: 96 Robinson Road, #16-01 SIF Building, Singapore 068899. Trident Trust Company (Singapore) Pte Limited holds a Trust Business Licence and is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
United Kingdom. Trident Company Services (UK) Ltd is licensed by HM Revenue and Customs to provide company formation, accounting and registered office services. Trident Trust Company (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on investments.
United States of America. Trident Trust Company (South Dakota) Inc is licensed as a public trust company by the State of South Dakota, Division of Banking.
Your Personal Information
Our legal and regulatory obligations require us to obtain information about clients as well as individuals associated with clients and client structures. This is both from the perspective of combating money laundering/terrorist financing (referred to below as "AML/CFT measures") and to comply with tax reporting requirements, including those concerned with FATCA and CRS (the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and the Common Reporting Standard).
In holding and processing your personal information, we comply with legislation which regulates the processing of information relating to individuals and which provides certain protections and rights for data subjects; and we observe high standards of professionalism and client confidentiality. Disclosure of your personal information to third parties will only be made where there are overriding legal duties to do so or our interests reasonably require it as, for example, in the following circumstances:
- to comply with applicable AML/CFT measures;
- where disclosure is to our regulator, relevant tax authorities, our auditor and/or our reporting accountant, as necessary for them to perform their respective functions; where disclosure is necessary to protect our legitimate legal or business interests (for example, for the purposes of defending claims or proceedings involving third parties or otherwise, and in enforcing our legal rights); and to our agents, service providers and business partners with, where appropriate, appropriate confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions in place. We may also disclose your personal information with your express agreement or at your direction.
- Your personal information will be processed for the purposes of providing professional services in accordance with our client retainer, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and otherwise for the purposes and/or in the circumstances referred to above. We will not share your personal information with, or sell it to, to third parties, nor will we use it to send you marketing communications.
- Your personal information will be held by Trident Trust in the location of the Trident Trust office to which you provided the data; and may be transferred to and/or processed in locations including countries outside the EEA, where comparable standards of data protection may not apply (but in which case we will take reasonable steps to protect your information by, e.g., obtaining contractual undertakings).
If you require any further information about how we handle and process your personal information, you can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org