Brexit Breakfast: Solutions for Asset Managers and MiFID Firms - 6 December 2018
Hear the views of industry experts from Amagis Capital, Camilleri Preziosi, Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners, and Trident Trust.
To confirm your place RSVP by Friday 30 November.
Venue: The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG
Date & Time: 6 December 2018, 08.30 - 10.30
- 08:30 - 9:00 - Registration and breakfast
- 09:00 - 09:30 - Opening remarks from Prof. Joe Bannister, Adviser on Financial Services Policy, Malta Government: "Brexit Status Quo"
- 09:30 - 10:30 - Panel Discussion: "Solutions for Asset Managers and MiFID firms after Brexit"
- 10.30 - 10.45 - Q&A
- Marco Zaccagnini (Partner, Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners)
- Louis De Gabriele (Partner, Camilleri Preziosi)
- Albert Cilia (Managing Director, Trident Trust, Malta)
- Simone Russo (Partner & Co-Founder, Amagis Capital)
Panel Discussion Topics:
- Cross-border provision of services post-Brexit
- Portfolio management delegation & transitionary period
- Outsourcing arrangements & third party ManCos
- Brexit and the role of service providers