Luxembourg offers the legal and regulatory benefits of being in the EU, a highly stable political and economic environment and an extensive network of double tax treaties.
Our 30-strong Luxembourg team assists a broad range of professional and financial clients in the establishment and maintenance of Luxembourg structures, including:
- The establishment, domiciliation and administration of Luxembourg companies
- Accounting, tax compliance and payroll services
- Corporate, legal and secretarial services
- Establishment and administration of Luxembourg-domiciled alternative investment funds and securitisation vehicles
- Administration of funds established in other jurisdictions, such as Cayman or BVI